Production of fresh craft noodles has never been easier
What is Richmen Gold?
Without overstating, we can say that currently (circa March, 2021) it is the most advanced, safe, reliable, efficient and easy to use commercial noodle machine for restaurants, restaurant chains and small production on the market.
It also can boast one of the largest production volumes among any similar machines relative to its compact size of around 1 sq. meter (~10 sq. feet) — as depending on the recipe and production techniques Richmen Gold can produce up to 200 portions of fresh craft noodles (ramen, pasta, wok, udon, soba, gluten free) — noodles that are unique, tailored to the tastes of your customers, and are of the highest quality.
Of course, there is a question of why would you need to produce fresh craft noodles for your business? – a question we believe deserves to be examined.
Suppose you run a food business either partially dependent on noodles and noodle dishes, or entirely premised on them (i.e. a noodle specialty shop) – HOW can you prove to your customers that your products have more value than those of your competitors or – for the sake of argument – than ready to eat meals from convenient stores?
For dine-in places, there are, of course the location, interior, atmosphere, and customer service, and of course the fact that dishes are freshly made – perhaps from scratch – but how far can you go in that direction? Can you realistically grow your vegetables or farm your meat – you could – but this is obviously beyond what is usually possible for an average food service business.
THERE IS, of course, one way to make your product lineup really-really stand out — and that is by offering your customers fresh craft homemade noodles – made on a purpose-built noodle machine, like Richmen Gold!
Yes, a certain amount of initial >investment< would be necessary, but experience of our customers from all over the world proves that this investment can be recouped in a couple of years.
Besides, by purchasing a noodle machine from Yamato, you pay NOT only for the hardware, but for a continuous support with advice on noodle making techniques, and any other expertise our multilingual and diverse team of noodle professionals can offer.
As the majority of us live in the world where scarcity is rare, where options are aplenty, where choices are abound — when operating in such conditions any business, including a food service business, is facing a problem of how to make its products stand out among options offered by its competitors.
The solution to this problem is to offer your customers a product that is both unique and has high quality – and as we are talking about noodles here, in this case that would be fresh craft noodles made from high quality ingredients using the best noodle making techniques.
Two basic options are available in this regard:
– buy noodles from a supplier
– make noodles in-house.
When considering the first option, one would need to take into account the following:
– if a supplier is located relatively far away you may have to compromise on quality (because noodles will need to be freezed for storage during shipping);
– if a supplier suddenly goes out of business or changes its product line you will be left searching for another one, and it’s not a given that you would be able to do it without any disruption to your business
– for reasons of equipment used or other circumstances, a supplier may just not be able to provide you with the kind of product you and your customers want
On the other hand, when considering the option of in-house noodle production the most important thing is to select the most appropriate noodle making equipment.
To decide if the machine is suitable for your business we advice you to pay attention to the following questions:
– is the quality of noodles it can produce far better compared to commercially available products with a long-shelf life?
– is it only for a single type of noodles, or its production lineup encompasses a variety of products?
– does it have enough production capacity to make a required volume of noodles in a short time, allowing you to spend the rest on other aspects of your business?
– does the manufacturer offer support with recipes and noodle making techniques in a language you can both understand and communicate in?
– can you be sure of the quality of equipment itself, and does the manufacturer offer a warranty and a customer support?
– can you physically install and operate it on your premises?
– how long and how difficult is the learning curve? can you realistically allow your staff to operate the machine?
With high confidence we can say that Richmen Gold ticks all the checkboxes above.
On the one hand, Richmen Gold embodies the best traditions of the Richmen series and Yamato’s 4 decades long experience in designing and manufacturing commercial noodle making equipment, on the other – it contains some truly revolutionary elements that could only have been dreamed of in the past – like operation input through LCD panel, sensors to make the work even safer and more efficient, automatic dough mix conveyor, etc.
On March 26, 2021, tune in for a special presentation of Richmen Gold aiming to offer a full display of all its functions and capabilities.
The presentation’s main target audience include professional chefs, restaurateurs, food production industry specialists and food business investors.
The presentation is Free, and its live broadcast is accessible by the link that will be sent to your email address after you sign up.
IMPORTANT: emails with the broadcast link are sent to the applicants’ email addresses 30 minutes before the start of the presentation.
(NOTE: we are looking forward for, and would definitely welcome your watching the live broadcast, but should that be difficult, you would still be able to watch a recording of the class using the same link)
|Time (Japanese time)||Contents|
|4:05 ~ 4:25||A brief explanation of Richmen Gold’s development history, its features and capabilities|
|4:25 ~ 4:55||Practical demo session: making fresh craft noodles on Richmen Gold all-in-one noodle machine|
|4:55 ~ 5:05||Q&A session|
*March 26, 4:00 P.M. Japanese time will be:
March 25, 11:00 P.M. in Los Angeles;
March 26, 1:00 A.M. in Dallas;
February 26, 2:00 A.M. in New York;
February 26, 9:00 A.M. in Helsinki;
8:00 A.M. in Berlin;
7:00 A.M. in Lisbon
*Schedule and timetable may be subject to change
*The presentation will be conducted in English
How to register for the presentation
You will receive an email with instructions for how to log in to the presentation’s livestream.