January 24th – 26th, February 21st – 23rd, March 21st – 23rd
At Korin Showroom in Manhattan, New York
You can expect to...
- Have a hands-on experience of the Richmen Type I — an all-in-one machine for production of craft noodles, and the GoldenEgg – a revolutionary table-top peeling machine for hard and soft boiled eggs
- Learn how to make fresh craft noodles on the Richmen Type I noodle machine
- Learn how to make various types of ramen dishes using the noodles made on the Richmen Type 1 noodle machine: straight, curly, tsuke-men, udon, and/or special kind “such as red pepper, spinach
- Learn a theory of Ramen soup including ingredients, cooking methods and techniques
- Taste the most delicious ramen, and ask your questions to the best noodle masters.
On this three-hour class participants can familiarize themselves with the Richmen Type I Ramen Noodle Machine and the GoldenEgg egg shell peeling machine which are among the best pieces of equipment a noodle shop can have!
The Richmen Type I is designed for a combination of high productivity, short learning curve and small footprint, making it a true noodle factory on just 10 sq. feet. The machine can produce superb craft ramen and other types of noodles with ease and at low cost. The machine is designed and manufactured in Japan, from Japanese parts by the best Japanese technicians. A single unit can satisfy the needs of a noodle restaurant, restaurant chain or a mini-factory.
GoldenEgg is the first in history automatic shell peeling machine for hard- AND soft-boiled eggs. It is a table top machine that requires only a household electric and water supply to operate with a capacity of app. 600 eggs per hour with very little engagement on part of an operator.
The class will be conducted by Mr. Kotani of “World-Wide Soba, Inc.” – a renowned noodle master from Japan, who throughout his long and successful carrier in the field has produced and consulted many restaurants and hospitality businesses across the U.S. Among other things Mr. Kotani is a preeminent authority on buckwheat Soba and other types of noodles including ramen – from ramen noodle making to preparation of complete ramen dishes.
60 USD / person
57 Warren Street, New York, NY 10007, United States
“At KORIN Showroom”
Available dates and time-slots
- January 24 (Mon), January 25 (Tues), January 26 (Weds)
- February 21 (Mon), February 22 (Tues), February 23 (Weds)
- March 21 (Mon), March 22 (Tues), March 23 (Weds)
- Ramen Noodle Theory, explaining all ingredients of ramen noodles and making processes.
- Noodle making session, using the Richmen Type 1 Ramen Noodle Machine, making ramen noodles from scratch on a noodle machine.
- Demonstration using the Golden Egg Peeling Machine.
- Ramen making & tasting (straight, curly, tsuke-men, udon, and/or special kind “such as red pepper, spinach)
- Ramen Soup Theory, explaining all ingredients of ramen soup and making processes
- A Master class on Ramen dish arrangement and plating techniques
- Sampling, try freshly made ramen noodles with soup
- Q&A Session
How to register for the class