Feb 10 – 15
Mar 16 – 21
Mar 23 – 25
at Singapore Yamato Dream Studio
Feb 17 – 22
Mar 23 – 28
Jan 20 – 24, 2020
Feb 24 – 28, 2020
at Tokyo office
Feb 3 – 8
Apr 13 – 18
Mar 9 – 13
at Yamato MFG HQ office
- Tuition fee includes textbooks and other teaching materials. Does not include travel and/or lodging expenses.
- If you also want to attend ramen school and udon school at the same time, special price is available. Contact us for more details.
- Course schedule / fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Additional fees are charged for compulsory teaching materials.
- All classes are taught in English in Singapore. All classes are taught in Japanese in Japan.
- For classes in Japan, an interpreter is mandatory if your Japanese proficiency is not enough to understand the course content. Upon prior request, we might be able to assign a professional interpreter for an additional fee (fees vary by location/course). Otherwise, you can hire an interpreter of your choice. Anyone related to you isn’t accepted as an interpreter unless he/she is attending as a full fee student (e.g. friend / family member / company staff). Please contact us for more information on interpreting.
How to Join The School
After the payment has been confirmed, we will send you an email confirming your participation as well as teaching materials.
(at least 2 weeks in advance of the course)
Click the link below to apply or request for additional information about our Noodle Schools.