Special Noodle Events
Yamato Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a company for noodle startups, restaurant owners, professional chefs, and those who want to commercially start making superb fresh noodles of the highest quality
One Stop Noodle Business Solutions
Comprehensive Solutions to ensure your success in the world of authentic Japanese and other types of Noodles –
Ramen, Udon, Soba, Wok, Lo Mein, Pasta, Egg noodles, etc.
Most Advanced Noodle Making Machines for restaurants, cafeterias and small production facilities
Noodle Master Labs
Information & Expertise on all things Noodles based on fundamental research, decades of experience and centuries of tradition
Ramen Noodle Machines
All-In-One Noodle Machine with Mixer, Rollers/Sheeting, Cutting, and Portioning Functions
- Versatile, durable and reliable machine that is easy to use by anyone – (NSF/UL/CSA/CE compliant models available)
- Beyond hardware: Noodle making methods and recipes ensuring consistency and quality of production
- Continuous technical support and service – helping our customers to remain top noodle masters
- A ramen machine of choice for production of all types of Ramen/Wok Noodles (from Hakata to Tsukemen, and more)
Udon Noodle Machines
A Multi-Functional Udon Machine For Production of Authentic Udon Noodles And Other Types Of Noodles with High Water Content (Soba, Ramen, Pasta, Etc.)
- Powerful and durable Udon making machine that is intuitive and easy to use by anyone – (NSF/UL/CSA/CE compliant models available)
- Noodle making methods and recipes allowing for consistent quality of production
- Continuous support and service – ensuring our customers remain top Noodle Masters
- Versatility to produce noodles for all types of Sanuki Udon dishes – from Kake and Kamaage to Zaru Udon, and more!
Yamato Noodle School
One unforgettable week that turns even rookie amateurs into full-fledged professionals, and experienced practitioners – into Top noodle Masters:
learn everything about high-quality noodles, soups (e.g. shio (salt), shoyu (soy sauce), miso, tonkotsu), flavor oils, toppings, menu development, and business management from the best experts in the field.
- Making a variety of high quality craft noodles from scratch. Cooking soups and broths from natural additive-free ingredients.
Preparing and seasoning flavor oils, motodare, toppings from scratch. Arranging complete dishes. Plating and food presentation techniques.
Developing comprehensive menus of your own.
- Recipe customization and development according to your specifications
- Noodle business management competence and know-hows for long term commercial success.
A science-based digital cooking approach, which helps to understand not only hows but also whys of noodle-making, empowers students to maintain consistency of their products and create original recipes.
Three courses available: Ramen School, Udon School, Soba School
Yamato Mfg. Co., Ltd.
BEST noodle equipment
LEADING noodle making expertise
We are a group of experts ready to help our customers succeed in noodle business.
Based in Japan, our diverse multinational and multilingual team is comprised of professional from Japan, United States, Canada, South Korea, Netherlands, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia and Vietnam.
Yamato offers everything you need to make and sell the best authentic Japanese noodles in the world:
1. Cutting edge noodle-making machines
2. Finest cooking methods and techniques
3. Failure-proof management competence for success and prosperity
We offer our customers everything they need to succeed in their noodle food business:
from noodle machines for Ramen, Wok, Lo Mein, Pasta, Udon and Soba, to noodle schools, to fundamental research, development, and consulting
Feel free to contact us about Noodle machines, Noodle Schools, Special Events, and everything else related to noodle business.
We usually reply within 1 business day.